- 2023Jan. 04What is the Control Arm Bushing used for, and where does it fit in a car?A control arm connects the chassis, and the wheel suspension hub, also called an A-arm (or control link in the railway industry). They're the visible metal parts that link the chassis to the wheels in cars. Control arms play a crucial role in the suspension system to keep the tires aligned with the vehicle's body. Their primary components are a bushing, a body, and a ball joint.
- 2022Nov. 09The Life Span of Control Arm BushingKnowing how long you can drive with a control arm bushing is essential. By reading this article, you will learn the lifespan of control arm bushing, how many miles you can travel with faulty bushings, and whether the risk is worth taking.
- 2022Sep. 06How to work on car suspension system repairsThe steering system of a car allows it to turn, while the suspension system straightens out the ride. However, things may go awry, making the trip difficult or hazardous to steer. This signifies it's time to fix things
- 2022Aug. 08How to replace ball joint and wheel bearing correctlyWheel bearing system of your vehicle would make the wheels rotate. Some wheel bearings may not need to be maintained, while others must be dismantled, examined, and serviced.
- 2022Jul. 07How to get auto parts you want at an affordable priceOEM components are not necessarily more costly than aftermarket parts, as many people believe. Remember that inexpensive components are typically cheap for a reason, thus if an OEM part costs more than an aftermarket part, the premium price works to eliminate the reasons for the aftermarket part's lower cost. While keeping this in mind, you may think about approaching auto parts manufacturers.
- 2022Jun. 06How to fix issues in your car suspensionThe suspension system in your car is responsible for providing you with a smooth and safe ride every time you get behind the wheel. As time passes, critical components like as struts or shocks, springs or bushings, and wheel alignment wear down and need to be changed in order to preserve ride quality and give optimal handling.